Building a Bridge of Friendship through Tourism——WTCF Rabat & Fez Fragrant Hills Tourism Summit 2015 Kicks off
Ms Cheng delivered a speech.
Delegates and guests discussed over the issues of diversified tourism resources…
Song Yu passed the flag to Chongqing.
The Welcome Banquet of Rabat & Fez Fragrant Hills Summit 2015 was held on 20th, Sep.
The main items displayed were Carved Lacquerware, Cloisonné, Inlaid Filigree, Beijing Ha Style Kite Making Technique etc.
The Members’ Photo Exhibition was set exclusively outside the banquet hall during the 2015 Rabat&Fez summit.
A forum on promoting diversity and suatainability in top tourist cities around the world opened here on Monday.
- SightseeingRabat takes the time to live life to the full.
- ExperienceA Paradise of Well-being.
- Eat & DrinkLike the country, it is rich in flavors, aromas and colors.
- AccommodationThere is an overwhelming variety of accommodation to choose from.
- ShoppingShopping for traditional Moroccan handicraft.
- Other TipsImportant tips for travelling in the country.
WTCF Welcome Banquet
September 21, Rabat/Fez
Opening Ceremony of the Summit
WTCF council meeting
Event Dinner & Networking, WTCF Expert Committee Meeting (Fez)
September 22, Fez
Forum Session I：Diversity & Urban Tourism
Forum Session II：One Belt and One Road Tourism Investment Driving Tourism City Economic Development
Forum Session III：Diversified Development of Africa and Mediterranean Tourism Market
Post Conference Tour to old town of Medina
Reception hosted by Moroccan National Tourist Office
September 23, Fez
Leave for Home