Publish Time：2021-12-09 08:54:58Source：Visit Berlin
【Introduction】：Berlin offers all the possibilities in one city: relaxation and discovery. Adventure and breathing space. The German capital offers surprising sides and attracts with spectacular new buildings, old treasures, new openings, special exhibitions, tempts to shop, enjoy and relax.
Berlin offers all the possibilities in one city: relaxation and discovery. Adventure and breathing space. The German capital offers surprising sides and attracts with spectacular new buildings, old treasures, new openings, special exhibitions, tempts to shop, enjoy and relax. Berlin is still Berlin and reinvents itself every day. Berlin. Be part of it.
To ensure that our visitors have a safe stay in the city, appropriate hygiene concepts continue to apply. All information on how to experience Berlin in a safe and relaxed manner is continuously updated on our website. www.visitberlin.de/en/important-information-your-visit-berlin
2021 – A year full of highlights
- The reopening of the Neue Nationalgalerie in August
- New subway through the heart of the city
- Berlin´s new cultural hub, the Humboldt Forum, attracts visitors with many exhibition openings
- ANOHA: Opening of the Children´s World at the Jewish Museum.
2022 – Projects and openings
Berlin is already in the midst of preparations for an eventful 2022. Ideas, planning and concrete dates are increasing. On our website www.visitberlin.de/en/berlin-2022 we present the latest ones and provide you with constant updates:
- From January 2022, construction work starts at the Spree Canal’s waterside promenade at the Humboldt Forum’s west portal: The Schlossfreiheit will be built as a vast 38-metre-wide open-air staircase leading down to the future Flussbad bathing area. Right next to it, the Monument to Freedom and Unity is due to be inaugurated in spring 2022.
- Tristan Otto, one of the world's best-preserved original skeletons of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, will return to the Berlin Museum of Natural History.
- From April 2022, the Käthe Kollwitz Museum will be in the process of moving. In the summer, the drawings, graphic art and sculptures of the world-famous artist will once again be on display in the prestigious theatre building of Charlottenburg Palace.
- Experience the world of the samurai in a new way from March 2022. Around 4,000 s from the weaponry and blacksmithing of Japanese samurai culture and the positions of contemporary Japanese artists.
- The magnificent Ephraim Palais in rococo style reopens in September 2022: after years of closure, you can once again experience Berlin's city history and culture in carefully renovated historic rooms.
- Triennial of Modernism 2022: a comprehensive, city-wide program on the architectural and social heritage of modernity will take place in Berlin from 1-3 October 2022.
- Tower THF – 360° Berlin: In autumn, after extensive renovation, the former airport tower at the western end of the building will open to visitors as the first tourist and cultural venue at Tempelhof Airport. https://www.thf-berlin.de/en/location-development/tower-thf/
- The special collection of the special museum on the Charité grounds comprises around 10,000 pathological and anatomical specimens. They lead through 300 years of medical history and can be seen again after extensive renovation work in the end of 2022.
More information: visitBerlin.com & more research texts: press.visitBerlin.de.
E-Mail Login|Contact Us|Careers|Legal disclaimer
Our legal counselors: lawyer Song Yunfeng & lawyer He Wen,
from Dacheng Law Offices